What the Hell Is This?

A bunch of family in the kitchen. Cooking.
Hangover breakfasts, looks like
I don't seem to have the time to write my other blogs these days. I haven't written anything on Why The PLCB Should Be Abolished in months, and The Session Beer Project is practically moribund (in my defense, we won that one...and then lost it again, but not entirely, and I'm content to let it be).

And here's another one?

Well, I just wanted to share some of the recipes I talk about other places (Facebook, mainly). I love to cook, and cooking is always a bit improvisational for me. I'm not a great cook, and I could use a lot more work on my prep skills (before my hands succumb to arthritis and carpal tunnel syndrome, fed by years of typing and bad posture), but I do enjoy it, and I've got some decent ideas on how flavors work together.

Cathy, my wife, always say when I've hit on something tasty: "That's good. Did you write it down?" And sometimes I do, and sometimes I don't. This is a place to write it down. There won't be a lot, but I'll put things here when I mention them somewhere else. And sometimes I'll just put things here. If it's good.

I'm still working on format. I don't know if I'll be able to put the recipes in easily printed format; if I can, I will.

Comments